OMAFRA is hosting province-wide free webinars on COVID-19 Infection, Prevention and Control on Jan 6th (tomorrow!) and 18th from 12 to 1 PM. This is a great resource as we move into a new production year in the pandemic. It will provide a refresher on best practices and updates on important information for business owners and HR managers on how to keep workers safe against the virus and its variants.
- Infection, Prevention and Control measures for employer health and safety awareness
- Workplace inspection process
- Ontario’s Workplace Safety Plan Builder
- Available supports from OMAFRA to protect worker health and safety including programming under:
- Enhanced Agri-food Workplace Protection Program (EAWPP)
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS)
To sign up for one of these webinars, please fill in the form. Zoom details will be emailed after registration.