OMAFRA and the Ministry of Labour are hosting a webinar on Employment Standards in the Agricultural Sector on April 12th from 10am- 12pm.
The session will provide an overview of:
- Employer obligations under the Employment Standards Act (ESA)
- Rights of employees, including Temporary Foreign Workers, under the ESA
- Exemptions and Exceptions relating to the agricultural sector
- Temporary Help Agencies, placement employees, and the client business – what are their roles?
- Obligations relating to COVID-19 and the ESA
There will also be time for questions.
You must register in advance to attend. After registration, you will receive the Zoom meeting details.