Once again, Focus Greenhouse Management and Jeffery’s Greenhouse are partnering to bring us the 2019 Poinsettia Open House!
There will be presentations on pest management in poinsettia, troubleshooting production issues as well as plant growth regular trials. And, as always, there will be lots and lots of poinsettia varieties to look at!
Read on for more details including speakers and sales reps that will be present.
See the flyer here: SAWAYA_PoinsettiaOpenHouse19
The 2019 Poinsettia Open House will include presentations from::
- Sales reps from Syngenta, Dummen, Syngenta and Beekenkamp
- Kevin Rogosa, Jeffery’s Greenhouse: PGR trials
- Emma Johnston, Jeffery’s Greenhouse: Variety trial overview
- Dr. Rose Buitenhuis, Vineland Research and Innovation Centre: Poinsettia cutting dips and Erwinia
- Dr. Sarah Jandricic, OMAFRA: Poinsettia IPM for today’s pocketbook
- Mike Short, Eco Habitat Agri Services: Practical whitefly management in poinsettia
- Harvey Lang, Syngenta : Troubleshooting poinsettia problems
Tuesday, November 19th, starting at 10am:
10 – 12 Speaker program
12 – 12:30 Lunch Provided
12:30 – 2:30 Trials tour
Jeffery’s Greenhouses Plant 2
2411 Fourth Av.
Jordan, Ont., L0R 1S0
2 thoughts on “2019 Poinsettia Open House: Jordan, ON”
The link for the Poinsettia open house is not working. I can not see the time and date….
Our site was temporarily down Fri-Sun while we upgraded to an account without advertising. The link should work now. Thanks for letting me know!