The next CAP intake for producers, processors and other agri-businesses is March 22 through May 6.
Please see the link here for the news release.
More information will be available on the websites of the Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Associationand the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs on or before March 8, 2019.
Examples of projects that can be funded under CAPS include:
- Innovative improvements to your greenhouse that promote biosecurity and limit the spread of insect pests from imported plant material
- Education, planning and training projects that improve plant health
- Preventing field pests from accessing your crop (e.g. screening)
- Upgrades to sanitation and work-flow that prevent spread of pathogens
- and other projects, as long as they promote plant health and safety!
via Next Canadian Agriculture Partnership (CAP) Intake has been Announced — onspecialtycrops